It’s hot! Which means one thing: ice cream season. Here are eight great places to check out and get your cold and creamy on in Chiang Mai.
- Sesto Cafe: Italian gelato and frozen yogurt, all homemade by a local Thai family. Great coffee, too. Classic and delicious!
@Rimping Supermarket; Night Bazaar.
- Ice Dream Boutique: The first frozen yogurt shop in CNX! Yummy and healthy froyo and lots of Viennese style ice cream choices! Highly recommended.
@Suriwong Book Centre; Promenada Resort Mall.
- iBerry: Very famous in Chiang Mai, and for good reason. This is an awesome place to chill, with all kinds of fancy decor and art. Nice ice cream, sorbets, cakes and coffee. Pretty crowded because it’s owned by a famous comedian in Thailand.
@Nimmanhaemin Road Soi 17.
- Witty Ice Cream: Many ice cream choices, prize-worthy taste! All homemade and fresh. It’s an ice cream stand, so it’s always changes its location; one day at Sunday walking street, next day at Kad RuamChok or Big C extra. But the local store is at The Harbour.
@The Harbour on Huay Kaew Road.
- I Like Ice Cream: Bright and delicious ice cream with coffee and milkshakes. Popular with students because its tasty and cheap, and right behind CMU!
- IceHub: Also popular in Chiang Mai, this place services up shaved homemade ice cream. Mango lovers will be in heaven!
- Swensens: Based in America with an old-timey charm, Swensens serves great sundaes and is located in every shopping centre and supermarket like Big C. Lots of ice cream choices and drinks. Available for takeaway and online ordering.
@Aiport Plaza; Big C.
- Dairy Queen: Also located in every shopping centre and supermarket, and another American classic. Get your fix with blizzard shakes, cakes, and cones for takeaway. Classic taste and low price.
@Airport Plaza; Central Festival.