Eat on Earth Bakery, One of special dishes here is the lemon tart, a perfect blend of delicious sweet and sour.
Pastry: flour 175 grams, butter 90 grams, ground almonds 20 grams, icing 55 grams, eggs 40 grams, pinch of sugar.
Lemon juice 140 grams, lemon zest ½, sugar 140 grams, eggs 270 grams, corn starch 9 grams, gelatin powder 5 grams, water 25 grams, butter 270 grams.
White eggs 90 grams, sugar 150 grams, water 60 millilitres.
- Mix flour and butter, beat, sift and add ground almonds and icing.
- Mix eggs and salt in a bowl, add to first step.
- Wrap dough in plastic and put in the fridge for at least 30 minutes. Then place in foil tarts.
- Put them back into the fridge until they are hard. Then bake them at 170 degrees Celsius for around 25 minutes until they turn yellow.
- Beat eggs and sugar together.
- 2. Boil lemon juice, lemon zest, and sugar.
- Mix all ingredients and pour into a pan. Stir until mixed well.
- Melt gelatin powder in water and pour into previous mix.
- Add butter and stir until melted.
- When all ingredients are perfectly mixed, wrap them and leave to cool.
- Pour water and sugar into a pot, set the pot on the stove.
- Beat eggs white in a bowl.
- When the ingredients in the pot reaches 117 degrees Celcius, pour into a bowl and stir until cooled.
- Brush on lemon cream then brown with torch.
Eat on Earth
199/371 Ban Suan Nonsi Chiang Mai, Nong Chom, San Sai
Tel. 093 132 7222
Open hours: 10.30am – 9pm (closed on Mondays)