CityNews Article Archive:
Rotten Eggs? Chiang Mai Students Suffering from Salmonella says Health Office
CityNews – The number of food poisoned students has now reached 171 students, all of whom had eaten at Suksa Songkhro school in Mae Rim. It is thought that the kids were poisoned after they ate boiled eggs and red curry. 10,000 eggs had been donated to the school and these were the eggs that the students had eaten says the Chiang Mai Health Office. The children are currently staying in hospitals around Chiang Mai and also the school convention hall where they study.
Students not looking well at all
The kids were recently visited by M.L. Panadda Disakul, the Chiang Mai Governor, and Wattana Kanjanakamon, a doctor at the Chiang Mai Public Health Office. The students have also had round the clock attention from parents and relatives as well as doctors and nurses.
The Chiang Mai Public Health Office reported that in total 127 students are staying in 9 hospitals in Chiang Mai. 291 students from the school have gone back home, while 44 students are now recovering in the school convention hall.
Wattana Kanjanakamon, of the Chiang Mai Public Health Office, explained that the student’s high fever is caused by salmonella. The food is currently being examined by the office.
? ? 171 ?
? ? 9 ? 55 ? ?.? ?.? ? ? ? ? 100 ? ? 8 ? ? ? 10,000 ? ? ?
? 11.30 ?. ? 10 ? 55 ?.?.? ? ? ? ?.? ? ? ? ?.? ?.? ? ? ? ? ?
? (13.30 ?. 10 ?.?. 55) ? ? 9 ? ? 127 ? ? 291 ? ? 44 ? ?.? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
?.?.? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? 25 ? ? ?