CityNews Article Archive:
Kids get Sick from Food Poisoning at a Don Jan School
CityNews – 118 hill tribe students from Wat Don Jan School suddenly became sick with diarrhea after eating food that had been given as a donation. Rescue teams and nearby hospitals rushed to pick up the students and take them to nearby hospitals on September 27th.
Girl on her way to hospital
The initial investigation revealed that the students ate stir-fried mixed vegetables with rice in the morning. Just a few hours later many children were vomiting and had diarrhea. 50 students were sent to Sankamphang Hospital, 20 students to Nakornping Hospital and 18 students to Maharaj Nakorn Chiang Mai. At Maharaj Nakorn Chiang Mai Hospital one of the students has already been sent home. Two students from the school were in critical condition, while four students were also found to have dengue fever.
Doctor Surasing Wirutsarat, the deputy head of Chiang Mai Public Health Office, said the cause of the illness would be investigated and that the public would hear the results soon.
?? 10.40 ?. ? 27 ? 55 ? ? ?.? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
? ? ? ? 50 ? ? 20 ? ?? ? 18 ? ? ? 7 ? ? 10 ? 1 ? ? 30 ? ? 2 ? ? 4 ?
? ?.?.? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?