Buakaw Village Present Muaythai Training Camp for Beginners
June 21 - June 23
Buakaw Village presents Muaythai Training Camp for beginners (Level 1)
Date : 21 – 23 June 2019 (3 days 2 nights)
Limited number of applicant (20 people only)
Price : 12,000 THB/person
Register now at https://bit.ly/2YS7Q1I
(Please read the following information carefully before making a registration)
Applicants will receive ;
– An excited program for learning basic Muaythai with Master Buakaw and Yodwicha Banchamek
As follows :
-Wai Kru Muay Thai
-Punch, Kick, Knee skill etc.
(course syllabus will be sent to your email later)
– Accommodation at Buakaw Village.
(Note: sharing room with roommate who is also joining the program, 2-3 person/room)
– Meals for all 3 days ; 2 meals a day and 1 snack box a day
– T-shirt and boxing shorts from Banchamek gym as your present
– Certificate of attendance Muaythai training camp for beginner at Buakaw Village
1. A person who love or interested in Muaythai but never has trained Muaythai before or used to train in a short period of time nor with a Muaythai fighter (This class is opened for anyone who wants to know the basic Muaythai skill – Level 1)
2. No age and gender limited (A person who age under 18 years must be allowed by their parent)
3. The applicant shall not have congenital disease which could affect to exercise
4. Ready to adjust and stay in Buakaw Village
5. Friendly staying with other applicants
Making a payment ; there are 2 options to make a payment
1. Pay through Paypal (Applicants need to pay for 12,000 THB + 4.5% charge)
2. Pay through Banking (Only for applicants who have banking service in Thailand)
(Please wait for confirmation e-mail before making payment)
Course syllabus : It will be sent to your e-mail later
Conditions to apply and make a payment
1. The applicant shall not have congenital disease which could affect to exercise.
2. The applicant shall have health, accident or travel insurance in everyday of joining camp (June 21-23, 2019) in case of emergency or any accident to the applicant which is not in the provided program. We will not responsible for any damages.
3. The applicant will be joining the activity ONLY when you had paid full amount and had received the confirmation e-mail from Buakhaw Village.
4. For any applicant who want to end the program earlier, Buakhaw Village shall have the right not to refund in all cases.
5. Please note that you shall read through every programs and informations BEFORE making payment. For any cancellation which the applicant has already make a payment, Buakhaw Village will not refundable.
How to get to Buakaw village?
Location : Buakaw village, Baanpao, Maeteang, Chiangmai (nearby Maengad Dam)
Map : https://goo.gl/maps/9qZiku1ymRdzTn7j9
There is no public transportations pass by Buakaw village, so the easiest way is to catch a taxi from central Chiang Mai to Buakaw Village. Estimated price would start from 1,000 – 1,200 Baht.