Beer Pong Charity Tournament
Corner Bistro in cooperation with Remote Year will be hosting a charity beer pong tournament this Sunday night at 7PM. Come hang out with other awesome Chiang Mai expats and world travelers and play some drinking games benefitting a great cause!
*The Charity:* Wildflower Home is a non-profit foundation that provides safe shelter for disadvantaged women such as single mothers with young children coming from crisis situations, helping to enable them with the skills and support they need to be self-sustainable.
– Good old fashioned beer pong.
– The tournament will be played in teams of two – you can come with your own team or sign up with someone new there. Entry fee is 200 THB to join the tournament (100/person).
– Entries due by 7:45PM. Teams will be finalized and bracket made at 8PM with play to follow shortly after.
– Pending # of teams, the tournament will be single elimination with surprizes for our first place winners and runner-ups.
– 60 THB Leo beers and Sangsom drink specials going on all night after 7PM!
Not a pong-star? No worries, there will be other bar games going on too (flip cup anyone?), well-chosen music, and you’ll have the chance to win some great raffle prizes.
A 100 THB suggested donation at the door will automatically enter you into the raffle. All event proceeds and raffle ticket sales will be donated to Wildflower Home.