Virtual assistance training course
April 25 - May 15
Upcoming virtual assistance training course
The Remote Skills Academy is an impact-focused education programme brought to Thailand by Draper Startup House, Hub53 and Livit. The aim is to provide an opportunity for Thais to adapt to the new realities of work, build successful careers and connect with others on the same journey.
Virtual Assistance Course –25th April to 15th May (3 weeks)
Learn the ropes of Virtual Assistance work during this 3-week course. Mentoring and guidance through remote work platforms and the tools you need to get clients and be productive as a VA.
Registration deadline: 20th April, 12pm Thailand time
Open to Thai citizens with intermediate level of English, laptop/PC (or unlimited access to it), basic computer skills and high motivation are encouraged to join!
Apply at https://bit.ly/thai-va
- Early bird: 3,250 baht (five available, first come first served or until 9th April)
- Regular: 3,650 baht (applications close 20th April)
- There are two scholarships offered for this programme
- To apply, please submit a statement on the topic “Why I want to be a Virtual Assistant.”
- Scholarship applications can be submitted to email@example.com as soon as possible, applications submitted earlier may be given preference, awardees will be announced on April 21st.