Tarin Hotel Catches Fire, Nobody Injured

 | Mon 7 Nov 2016 08:47 ICT

CityNews – Tarin Hotel was evacuated this morning after a fire broke out in a laundry room in the basement at around 2am.

tarin hotel fire

The Tarin Hotel on the Chiang Mai – Lampang Road in Chang Phueak was evacuated shortly after a fire was discovered in the basement.

Fire teams were called to the scene immediately, and it took four fire trucks almost one hour to put out the blaze.

It is believed that the fire started due to an electrical short circuit.

Nobody was injured in the fire, but some property and hotel rooms were damaged. Luckily however, most of the hotel was undamaged.