CityNews – A student attempted to smoke himself to death after a disappointing love affair.
On April 16th, a 23 year old student was found attempting suicide at a dormitory on Suthep Road. He was rescued in time and is now being hospitalised. His friends reported that he has broken up with his girlfriend and tried to get her back but failed. The student used a rice steamer to generate smoke. All windows were closed but he was found by his friends in the dorm before choking to death.
After a background check, police found that he had attempted suicide prior to this incident by taking pills. He also reportedly appears to have depression.