Fire at OTOP Centre in Nakorn Sawan: No One Hurt

 | Wed 14 May 2014 11:43 ICT

CityNews — A fire broke out at an OTOP Centre near Bueng Boraphet Lake in Nakorn Sawan on May 13th. Nobody was harmed.

Around 10:30 p.m. Nong Pling Police were notified about a fire at One Tambon, One Product Centre (OTOP) near Bueng Boraphet in Tambon Khwae Yai, Amphur Muang, Nakorn Sawan. Khwae Yai and Nakorn Swan Fire Departments put out the fire at seven Thai-style wooden houses before it spread to nearby buildings.

The seven houses were under the care of Nakorn Sawan Provincial Governing Organisation. They were built to display OTOP products and currently being used as residences  for Paknampho NSRU FC footballers. Fortunately none of them were home because of a power outage.

Nakorn Sawan Fire Marshals and experts will further investigate the fire.

For photos and story in Thai, visit the DailyNews Regional