Cooking School Catches Fire

 | Thu 5 Feb 2015 05:11 ICT

CityNews – A two-storey wooden building that housed a cooking school caught fire on Ratchadamnoen road yesterday.


It took fire crews over one hour to control the blaze.

The house was completely destroyed and caused at least 500,000 baht worth of damage.

The owner of the house, 62-year-old Jinda Fuengfu, told reporters that she noticed smoke coming from the second floor, but even after calling for help, the fire spread within minutes, engulfing the whole building.

Nobody was hurt from the incident, and authorities are trying to find a possible cause for the fire.