Construction housing up in flames

 | Fri 28 Feb 2020 11:11 ICT

CityNews – Chang Puak police received reports of a fire in a construction worker camp near Gaeng Ron Baan Suan Restaurant along the Canal Road.

The fire department immediately responded and found many temporary shacks up in flames, taking ten minutes to put out. No one was injured.

Following investigation, it was discovered that some of the neighbours in the area had burnt some leaves without care and sparks flew and lit up nearby houses.

Authorities would like the public to be aware of the dangers of lighting fires and ask everyone to please refrain from doing so. Not only is it a fire hazard, but it is also a pollutant contributing to our current crisis.