Chang Klan Graphic Design Shop Goes Up in Flames

 | Mon 20 Jan 2014 13:34 ICT

CityNews – A report on states that on 19th January around 7.30 a.m. a graphic design shop, which was a three-story building on Charoenpratet Road in Tambon Chang Klan, caught on fire.

There were two people stuck inside the building. Firefighters placed a ladder aside the building for them to climb down and spent around 20 minutes trying to put out the fire. They eventually killed the flames and nobody was severely injured.

It was assumed that a short circuit was the cause of the fire. The damage cost around 300,000 baht.