House Fire in Phrao Injures Owner

 | Tue 19 Apr 2016 07:53 ICT

CityNews – A house fire that started from a short circuit caused the owner to get hurt and the fire to spread to the neighbour’s house in Phrao on April 18.

house fire phrao

The fire happened during the evening of April 18 when police were called to the scene with two houses on fire.

The emeregency services were called and fire crews controlled the blaze in about 30 minutes.

The home owner, 67-year-old Nukul Kongpim was burnt on his arm and shoulder.

According to Nukul, he heard a blast upstairs before seeing the flames. He tried to extinguish the fire, but couldn’t, leaving the house.

Damages are estimated to reach around 500,000 baht as both homes and assets were destroyed.