House Fire in San Pa Tong

 | Mon 27 Feb 2017 03:30 ICT

CityNews – Two houses in San pa Tong caught on fire after an electrical short circuit. Nobody was injured but the homes were destroyed.

A house belonging to 78-year-old Lamphan Baikluay caught fire which spread to another house owned by her relative. Both homes were made partially from woods so caught fire quickly.

Fire teams spent hours to stop the fire and stop it from spreading to other homes in the area. The damage has been valued at around 1,600,000 baht.