Summary of travel control measures for people travelling to Chiang Mai, announced by the Provincial Communicable Diseases Committee, Order No. 32/2564, will be effective 9th April, 2021 until any further changes.
1. People who travel to Chiang Mai on all paths need to fill the information in CM-CHANA application or register on CM-CHANA link: https://cmsdm.net/COVIDH/cm_index.php
2. People who travel from Bangkok, Pathum Thani, Nonthaburi, Samut Prakan and Nakhon Pathom
- Immediately report to the communicable disease control officer in the area and follow the instructions notified in the CM-CHANA system.
- Such persons need to be in Home Quarantine for 14 days. For essential activity, must provide the reasons for that necessity together with evidence to the communicable disease control officer
3. People traveling from other provinces besides the provinces mentioned in No. 2
- Must follow the instructions notified in the CM-CHANA system.
- The person must closely observe their symptoms. If there are abnormal symptoms, immediately notify the local communicable disease control officer
4. Hotel operators or any other accommodation providing services to temporarily travellers entering Chiang Mai:
- All guest information must be collected, including name, surname, national identification number, telephone number, origin province and check the CM-CHANA registration