Natural Perfume Workshop
July 14 - September 22
This workshop allows you to create a unique fragrance with Essential oils. We provide almost 40 different tyes of essential oils for you to explore your own natural fragrant include lecture section about basic perfumery theory and knowledge about essentail oils. Telling a nature story with “Natural teller” who interpret story by nature scent. Everyone will get your own custom 8ml perfume roller back home.
Peice: 1,900 THB / Duration: 5 hours
On 2nd and 3rd Sunday of the month
Learn about the nature of essential oils, how they are created. Learn about the difference between Top Note / Middle Note / Base Note . Learn how to divide essential oils into the groups depending on the benefits and impact on our health and mind.Learn basic rules of aromatherapy to create really stable, long-lasting and individual scent.
What to expect?
All our workshops follow a smooth structure in a relaxed environment with one goal: to lead you to craft a fragrance that is truly unique to you. You’ll create and perfect your own fragrance . We’ll explore in detail a selection of 40 natural essentail oils to achieve your perfect blend. Along the way, you’ll find your ‘nose’ and leave with a stronger understanding of fragrance composition, what you like and you dislike and an enriched descriptive vocabulary for your sense of smell. Sweet refreshments are served during the sessions.
Pure beginner level: so everyone can attend
What you get?
– A scent profile that accurately represents you
– 100% natural perfume (ingredients & oil-based carrier)
– Your own signature scent with in a personalised 8ml roller bottle
– A scent book with info learnt during the session
– Your fragrance formula so you can re-work it or re-order it
Good to know
– You don’t need to bring anything, just your good mood
– Please don’t spray any perfume before the workshop, it might disrupt your sense of smell
– Are you pregnant or do you have an allergy, please read our Health & Safety points
– All perfumes crafted during the workshop are for personal use only and not for commercial purposes
Register now – Hurry space is limited! ( Please make appointment to our contact )
Re-wild in Town