Pregnant Woman Dies From Electric Shock

 | Wed 6 May 2015 04:19 ICT

CityNews – A pregnant woman was killed instantly because of an electric shock yesterday morning, twenty days before she was due to give birth.

pregnant blur

The body of 21-year-old Ta Ta-ae from Sansai was found near the Mae Kah canal in the Mae Khing community, next to a construction camp.

She was dead for around 6 to 7 hours before she was found.

She worked as a laborer at the construction camp and lived with her husband on-site.

It is believed that while her husband was working the night shift, she went to find water lilies in the canal for cooking. She then slipped and instinctively grabbed for support, grabbing an exposed electrical wire.

Her body has been taken to Maharaj Nakron Chiang Mai hospital.