Huge fire burns down house in Mae On. Owner begs for help, saying all is lost.

 | Tue 11 Feb 2020 16:08 ICT

CityNews – 11th February 2020, ambulance services in Mae On were called to a fire in Tambol Mae Tha. The entire house was ravaged and beyond repair, but the family of four survived. It is believed that the fire was started by a faulty electrical device.

Jiemrat Ubkham, the home owner, said that his family were all asleep that night when they heard a sound like fireworks which woke them up. They discovered that they were surrounded by smoke and immediately left the house without taking any belongings.

The home owner is asking for donations, but since this bank account hasn’t been independently verified, CityNews won’t be publishing it. If you do wish to donate, it is best to contact the police station at Mae On.