Fire ravages empty nursery

 | Thu 10 Sep 2020 12:05 ICT

A two story house, which used its downstairs area as a child’s nursery, lit up in flames last night in Sansai, taking ten minutes to extinguish.

The homeowner told firefighters that she had left an electronic mosquito zapper machine on and later at night smelt smoke, coming downstairs to find her house ablaze.

The fire being at night there were no children there at the time and everyone was safe. The property damage is expected to be around 300,000 baht.