Fire Leaves Over a Hundred People without a Home

 | Wed 12 Feb 2014 14:53 ICT

CityNews – On February 10, fires broke out at Len Liew Village Moo 14, Tambon Mae Salong, Amphoe Mae Fah Luang, Chiang Rai – a Lee Saw and Lee Soo tribe village. With dry conditions and high temperatures, the fire quickly spread through houses made of wood with thatched roofs. 11 houses were destroyed reported Khaosod.

Mae Salong Subdistrict Administrative Organization and villagers put out the fire, although over 100 villagers are left without a home. Worayan Boonnarat, Mae Fah Luang Sherriff sent relief via Mae Salong Subdistrict Administrative Organization to help those who were affected. The cause of fire was thought to be an electrical short circuit, but it is to be confirmed by the fire marshal’s investigation as yet.