Hot Village Hospitalised After Eating Spoilt Pork

 | Mon 6 Aug 2018 08:33 ICT

CityNews – Over 30 villagers from Ban Mai Ho Kee in Bo Sali, Hot have been hospitalised since August 5th after eating spoilt pork.

Dozens of villagers were suffering critical stomach aches, fatigue and dizziness after eating the pork. The report indicated that the pork meat served at the village’s New Year Ceremony on the 4th August, where all of the patients attended before falling ill. However, there is no official report to confirm the claim yet.

The situation was described as chaotic as ambulances raced back and forth to the village collecting more and more patients. Hot Hospital has been keeping a close watch on all the patients admitted.