Firefighters Put Out Blaze at Office Building

 | Mon 27 Oct 2014 22:42 ICT

CityNews – Firefighters put out a blaze at the offices of Dhipaya Insurance in Chiang Mai’s Charoenmuang Road yesterday afternoon.

Photo: Weerasak Panyachod.

The fire caused damage estimated at 100,000 baht, and police believe it was caused by an electrical short circuit. No one was hurt.

Employee Sanit Srisuwan, 25, said no one was working there at the time but he went to the offices to get some documents so he could work at home. He called the emergency services after seeing smoke coming from the manager’s office, he said.

Firefighters took around 30 minutes to control the fire.