PHPT, a collaborative programme between the French Research Institute for Sustainable Development (IRD) and the Faculty of Associated Medical Sciences, Chiang Mai University (CMU), is providing a testing service for COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2) for the general population. This testing service costs 1,000 baht and is at Jing Jai Market (JJ Market) here in Chiang Mai. For those living in Lamphun, they also have testing at Chiang Mai University Education Center ‘Hariphunchai’ (HPB4 Building), Tambon Sri Bua Ban, Muang District, Lamphun.
Testing is performed using the Real-Time RT PCR method, with results provided within two business days.
If you are interested in this testing service, please follow the following steps:
1. Register online through the website https://www.covidtestcnx.org/
2. Fill out the questionnaire and select the appointment date and time for testing
3. Pay online payment (mobile banking transfer)
4. They will review and confirm your payment via Line @covidtestcnx
5. Go to the testing facility. The medical staff will collect samples from your nose and throat
6. You will receive your test results confidentially through the website within two business
The testing service is opened daily from 8am – 12pm and 1pm – 4pm
For further information, contact:
PHPT: Tel 053-801192-3
Or Associated Medical Sciences Clinical Service Center:
Or visit the Facebook page at COVIDtestCNX.