Communications Officer Wanted
Philanthropy Connections Foundation (PCF), is a Dutch-Thai foundation with an operations office in Chiang Mai, Thailand. We serve as an implementing partner to locally-run organisations in Thailand, Cambodia, and Myanmar. Our programmes support education, migrants and ethnic minorities, refugees, healthcare, childcare, and women’s empowerment.
We are seeking a Communications Officer (CO) to manage donor, sponsor and supporter communications on behalf of the organisation. This includes drafting sponsor proposals to fund community-run projects, writing project reports, overseeing social media and managing the communications strategy of PCF. The CO will work closely with the Project Coordinator and report to the Executive Director.
The role includes the ability to influence or even drive the Communications strategy for the organisation.
Interested applicants should send an email to [email protected] that includes a short covering letter, your CV, and three referees that we can contact.
Understand the mission, vision and operations of PCF and communicate this clearly to stakeholders across multiple platforms
- Continue to develop and implement the communication strategy plan
- Strategise and implement a marketing campaign to broaden our support network
- Provide updates to project sponsors by drafting project proposals and reports
- Provide updates to supporters by writing the quarterly newsletter
- Draft communications about our work and mission for external use for sponsors or
- Design fliers, brochure, profiles, infographics, advertisements, calendar, logos and any
other graphics as needed on an ad-hoc basis
- Manage social media accounts including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and the website
- Update website content on our WordPress website
- Co-script writing of videos of our projects
- Develop presentations and any related marketing materials and tools as needed
For more information please visit https://philanthropyconnections.org/jobs/